These gummies are so fun and super easy to make. I decided to test out this recipe for Valentine’s day and it was a total success. My daughter loves them and we will be passing them out to her classmates this year. The cool thing about these gummies is that it’s really up to you! We made a pomegranate orange and honey combination, but you could add probiotics, apple cider vinegar or Tumeric. I am dreaming of all kinds of healthy and tasty ideas! These are also a PERFECT potty training treat! Let me know what you think of the recipe by leaving a comment in the section below.
- 2 cups pomegranate juice
- 1 cup of orange juice
- 10 tablespoon beef gelatin powder
- beekeepers honey- to taste
- add juice to the pot and bring to boil
- add honey- I use 2 tablespoons, but I don’t like the gummies too sweet. feel free to add more honey or sweeten with stevia or maple syrup
- measure out your beef gelatin first, then turn down your juice to medium. Slowly add the powder to the hot juice, but whisking at the same time so that the gelatin melts and does not clump up.
- (make sure your molds are ready and on a sheet pan or plate that you can fit in the fridge) You can use a dropper to get the liquid into the molds. If you have a steady hand you can use a measuring cup with a spout, but you may spill a little and it will stick to the edges to the gummies.
- Put the gummies in the fridge and they will be ready within 30 min!